The policy which is covered, and you will be accepting
- Purpose:– The Information collected shall only be used to provide the Visitor with the best possible services and great user experience.
- Third party application and Cookies:– we obtain further information of yours like your name, email id. Our website server detects which hardware and software you are using. To know how many users have visited the website, we keep a count of visitor’s IP addresses. Through various services that allow access to our website, we gather information based on individual and aggregate search. Depending on what products and pages, the visitors have searched the most, the quality of content is improved accordingly. Likewise, we also work on improving the interface of our page for users.
- Email Subscribes & Unsubscribe:– Sometimes we may ask for your email address and location to provide better services to you. On receiving an email address, we timely send promotional emails to make you better aware of our products and other details like the services we are offering to you. Depending upon your preferences of quotes like faith, hard work, hopes and much more, we periodically send you emails over a given address.
If you want to unsubscribe the promotional emails hence you don’t want to receive them, then, in this case, your case easily click on ‘unsubscribe’ option to opt out of the services. The option of ‘unsubscribe’ is given at the bottom of the page. Unsubscribing does not mean you will be prohibited from using the services of your website. You will remain as an authentic registered user of https://infotechnoplus.com/ and enjoy the knowledge offered to you.
- Robotically data collection:– We don’t robotically generate the content on the website, rather whatever is published manually handpicked, analyzed and regularly monitored by our response team. The information collected from you by our trusted partners, market affiliates and customer service agents could be used for the purpose of marketing. We don’t share your information with any other agency who is not a trustable partner of https://infotechnoplus.com/ to avoid the breach of your personal secrecy. However, any sensitive personal details like the phone number are often not shared with the third party.
- Use of external link / Banner:– if you are interested in the banner ads or any external link available on our website, then we have tie-ups with other companies which you may find useful for your interest. In that case, if you visit some other website through our website, then we have reserved the right to collect your information like domain type, IP address, and information on clickstream.
- Software/app/script that we use:–We use data analytics tools and technologies of the third party is being used like Google Analytics and DoubleClick Cookies to obtain your nonpersonal information.
- Security Feature:– We protect user data as we have implemented verity of security feature with our site. Our site is safe & secure to access as it’s under SSL and running on https layer.
- GDRP:– European resident, we respect GDRP and have cleared all the policy here, nevertheless you want any clarification please write us mail.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://infotechnoplus.com/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
If You do not wish to share any information or any query: –
You can write an email firstname.lastname@example.org to us to keep your details confidential and not allow it to be disclosed to anybody else.